Job Position : CASHIERS
Company : Harvey Norman (Elitetrax Marketing Sdn Bhd)
SCOPE AND GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Responsible to ringing out customer purchases remains the most basic cashier job duty. And also handles tender and provides customer receipts using cash register. Require process returns, answer phones, wrap gifts, bag purchases, and perform a number of customer service tasks when the absenteeism.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greets customers including answering phones and directing customer inquiries to appropriate party
- Answers routine billing questions / issues from customers
- Receives and processes all payments according to standard procedures.
- Assists in the opening and closing of a retail location which includes and but not limited to cash handling and deposits
- Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs
- Completes, processes, and maintains applicable paperwork and records
- Operates cash register to record all transactions accurately and efficiently.
- Assists customers by phone or in person by responding to requests for orders or information for product or services.
- Answers customer’s questions concerning location, price, and use of merchandise.
- Directs or assists customers to the location of where product is located.
- Solicits sale of new or additional services or products.
- Responds to complaints by acting within guidelines or requesting assistance from supervisors or managers.
- Maintains inventory and displays within assigned area to merchandising standards by stocking, facing, straightening, and cleaning or any other task necessary to maintain appearance and salability of items.
- Attends all store meetings and training sessions as required.
|Name of Department||AV / C&C / BED / FUR|
|Place of Work||Elitetrax Marketing Sdn Bhd (|
|Reports to||Head of Cashier / Store Manager|