Malaysian Government Agencies:
The following are important links to statutory bodies and government agencies that are useful for retail businesses. MARM endeavours to compile and provide updates of relevant statutory or licensing information for members’ convenience on our online bulletins.
Please note that the links to other websites provided herein are not under the control of MARM. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply our recommendation or endorsement of the information expressed within them. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Links Pertaining to Human Resources’ Statutory Compliances:
- Inland Revenue Board Of Malaysia / Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri – (LHDN)
- Employee Provident Fund / Kumpulan Wang Simpanan Pekerja – (KWSP)
- Socso / Perkeso
- Ministry of Human Resources Malaysia
- Human Resource Development Fund (HRDF) / Pembanguan Sumber Manusia Berhad (PSMB)
- Immigration Department of Malaysia
- Expatriate Services Division
Links Pertaining to Business Licensing Compliances
- The Ministry of Domestic Trade, Co-operatives and Consumerism / Kementerian Perdagangan Dalam Negeri, Koperasi dan Kepenggunaan Malaysia – (KPDNKK)
- Malaysia Competition Comission (MYCC)
- Companies Commission of Malaysia / Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM)
- Department of Occupational and Safety and Health
- Royal Malaysian Customs Department
- JPDP (Jabatan Pelindung Data Peribadi)
- Ministry Of Communications And Multimedia Malaysia
- Music Rights Malaysia
- Halal Malaysia
Other links Pertaining to Business & Administration
What can we help you to achieve?
If you have any inquiries or require further information on any of the above statutory or licensing compliances, please send us a request at email@example.com